Tickets on Sale Now
- Basic Ticket Pricing
- $9 single tickets online or phone at 1-866-HFF-1010 (on sale Sept. 22) / $7 for Heartland Film members
- $11 single tickets at theater (during the Festival, not available in advance) / $9 for Heartland Film members
- $90 10-Packs (available at the box office and select Indianapolis-area Marsh Supermarkets)
- FEST Pass Pricing
- $105 Matinee Pass allows you access to unlimited regular matinee screenings before 5 p.m. any day during the Festival
- $210 Unlimited Screenings Pass allows you access to unlimited regular film screenings
- $380 All-Access FEST Pass (limited quantities) allows you all the above plus one ticket to all special events
- Where to Purchase
- The Heartland Film Festival ticketing website
- By calling the Heartland Film Festival Hotline at 1-866-HFF-1010
- 2014 Screening Venues
- AMC Castleton Square 14
6020 East 82nd Street – Indianapolis, IN 46250
(Friday, Oct. 17 – Saturday, Oct. 25)
- AMC Showplace Traders Point 12
5920 West 86th Street – Indianapolis, IN 46278
(Saturday, Oct. 18 – Saturday, Oct. 25)
- The Theatre at the Wheeler Arts Community
1035 Sanders Street #111 – Indianapolis (Fountain Square), IN 46203
(Monday, Oct. 22 – Saturday, Oct. 26)
- AMC Castleton Square 14
- Purchase Ticket Voucher 10-Packs at Marsh Supermarkets
Heartland Film Festival guide books and discounted 10-packs of ticket vouchers are available at these select Marsh Supermarket location customer service desks (beginning Sept. 29):
- Store No. 1 – 8766 E. 96th Street, Fishers, IN 46037
- Store No. 6 – 6243 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Store No. 8 – 7405 W. 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46214
- Store No. 14 – 2140 East 116th Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Store No. 17 – 7400 E. Fishers Station, Fishers, IN 46038
- Store No. 19 – 1440 E. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Store No. 20 – 843 E. Main Street, Brownsburg, IN 46112
- Store No. 21 – 10679 N. Michigan Rd., Zionsville, IN 46077
- Store No. 34 – 5 Boone Village, Zionsville, IN 46077
- Store No. 37 – 14450 Mundy Drive, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Store No. 38 – 5624 Georgetown Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46254
- Store No. 40 – 11625 Fox Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236
- Store No. 41 – 5151 E. 82nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Store No. 42 – 1815 Albany Street, Beech Grove, IN 46107
- Store No. 44 – 2904 S. St. Rd. 135, Greenwood, IN 46143
- Store No. 48 – 35 Lynhurst, Indianapolis, IN 46224
- Store No. 52 – 2002 Stafford Road, Plainfield, IN 46168
- Store No. 53 – 3633 Kentucky Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46221
- Store No. 58 – 17901 River Avenue, Noblesville, IN 46062
- Store No. 72 – 2135 N. Post Road, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Store No. 73 – 10901 E. Washington, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- Store No. 79 – 7481 Shadeland, Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Store No. 80 – 1960 E. Greyhound Pass, Carmel, IN 46032
- Store No. 83 – 6965 W. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- Store No. 90 – 1435 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260
- Store No. 93 – 2350 Broadripple Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Store No. 101 – 3015 W. US 36, Pendleton, IN 46064
- Store No. 104 – 5830 W. 86th Street (Traders Point), Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Store No. 109 – 227 W. Michigan St., Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Store No. 116 – 12520 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46037
- Store No. 209 – 320 N. New Jersey, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Store No. 213 – 8904 S. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46217
- Store No. 303 – 8031 S. Madison Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Store No. 322 – 7099 Michigan Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Industry Passes
- Industry passes are $250 and allow for the pass holder to show their badge at the box office in exchange for one ticket to each screening. Industry passes are available to members of the film/media industry.
- Members of the industry have access to the discounted room rate at The Omni Severin Hotel.
- Special event tickets are 50 percent off for those with industry passes.
- Call Abby Specht at (317) 464-9405 to purchase industry passes.
- The Fine Print
As a ticket purchaser, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions published here:
The FEST Pass is not valid for admission to the special events unless otherwise noted. The FEST Pass is not transferable and is intended for use only by the individual FEST Pass owner. Your name will be printed on the FEST Pass and we reserve the right to check your ID. Please note FEST Pass owners must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the screening otherwise the seat may be forfeited.
All patrons – whether credentialed or ticketed – must adhere to the following guidelines:
- To guarantee admittance, ticket and FEST Pass holders must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the film’s published scheduled start time or your seat is subject to be released.
- The use of cameras or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during the screening.
- Attendees should remember to take all personal belongings and litter with them as they exit. Any items left behind may be disposed of.
- Heartland reserves the right to search the personal belongings of any patron before entering the theater if requested by the film studio.
- All cell phones inside theater auditoriums must be turned off prior to the introduction of the film.
- No pets (except service animals) or babies in arms or strollers permitted in theaters.
By entering a theater or any other venue associated with the 2014 Heartland Film Festival, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Heartland Truly Moving Pictures, its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the venue.